Gimpel Software offers several customer support options:
- Search our Knowledge Base for answers to commonly asked questions.
- Search or post a question on our Community Discussion Forum.
- Contact Gimpel Software technical support via Web Form,
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
call us Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST at (610) 584-4261.
- Suggest a feature or enhancement on our monitored Feedback Forums.
When contacting technical support, please include as much detail as possible. If appropriate,
provide us with a small program to illustrate your question.
If you think you have found a bug, in
most cases we need to be able to reproduce the bug before we can fix it. Please
provide us the following:
- A small but complete code sample to show the problem.
- Your lint output, or if it's massive, just the portion
that illustrates the problem.
- Your lint banner line (showing the version number and patch),
your lint command line, and the lint options you use.
- If you have many #include files, use lint's -p option
to get preprocessed code; run that through lint to make sure you can reproduce the problem,
then email us the preprocessed code.
- If possible, make sure that you are using our latest patch and the most
current .lnt files. Binary patches and .lnt files for PC-lint and
FlexeLint Version 9.00 are available for download at
Version 9.00 Patches
Home | Contact
PC-lint Plus, PC-lint and FlexeLint are trademarks of Gimpel Software LLC
Copyright © 2018, Gimpel Software LLC, All rights reserved.